Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Worth 1,000 words?


When you were a kid in school, did you ever have to pick out a picture, and then write X-number of words about it? Like make up a story or whatever? I thought that might be fun here.

3 Comments:

Blogger FitMolly said...

I see I have left you all speechless.

9:37 AM  
Blogger FitMolly said...

Oh! That's a good one! Did you know that the radio and tv stations at Whitewater are celebrating their 40th anniversary? Did you guys get a letter about that .. like they are having a big celebration in the fall ... and the RP is doing some big project with it too. If you guys want to be involved .. contact the man pictured. He's forming a committee of alums to help.

7:18 AM  
Blogger FitMolly said...

Well, well, well ... looks like someone hasn't been reading his Royal Purple! They did an article about how Tremblay faught to get the format of the station changed from classical to alternative .. now it's alternative.

He faught the law and he won. Boom-chucka-chucka.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home