Well, what do you think about that Boo-boo? I love Jelly Stone Park! I wonder if you will see Yogi!? I hope so, don't forget your camera. Don't forget to bring Yogi's favorite: Chocolate Cake!
As for the RP party at Kristy's, I have no idea who those people are either ... so, unless Huckleberry Hound is making an appearance ... chances are slim for me ...
However, Whitewater would be cool ... maybe Koker can kidnap Boo-boo and bring him out to Whitewter Lake and we can go camping there -- or the Super 8, either way!
I don't know .. I am a very shy person around new people ... also, I am afraid of getting the mumps! Can I have some kind of assurance that everyone who will be in attendance has been vacinated? Medical records? Or at least sworn affidavits?
3 Comments:
We'll stay tuned for more information ...
Well, what do you think about that Boo-boo? I love Jelly Stone Park! I wonder if you will see Yogi!? I hope so, don't forget your camera. Don't forget to bring Yogi's favorite: Chocolate Cake!
As for the RP party at Kristy's, I have no idea who those people are either ... so, unless Huckleberry Hound is making an appearance ... chances are slim for me ...
However, Whitewater would be cool ... maybe Koker can kidnap Boo-boo and bring him out to Whitewter Lake and we can go camping there -- or the Super 8, either way!
I don't know .. I am a very shy person around new people ... also, I am afraid of getting the mumps! Can I have some kind of assurance that everyone who will be in attendance has been vacinated? Medical records? Or at least sworn affidavits?
Post a Comment
<< Home